· Rub the sticker with a credit card to make sure that the transparent transfer paper will pick up the letters.
· Remove the thick white paper (the backing) ensuring NO LETTERS gets left behind on the white backing paper.
· Line up your sticker and press firmly onto surface starting from either the middle moving out, or from top to bottom.
· Rub the sticker very firmly and remove any air bubbles.
· Wait a few minutes.
· Slowly peel off the clear “transfer” tape so that only your sticker is showing.
· Prick any big air bubbles with a needle if necessary. Small bubbles will usually automatically flatten as it stands a bit in the sun.